[Magdalen] EC v. ED of Ft. Worth

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 15:03:04 UTC 2014

From: "Rick Mashburn" <ricklmashburn at gmail.com>
> Speaking of Texas...when the new group of Republican yahoos that well be
> elected next month take office next year, expect everything to deteriorate
> quickly!

my sentiments exactly, expressed in a relabeled 'subject' thread...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi