[Magdalen] New Texas Law Would Require Candidates for Governor to Show Proof of I.Q. - The New Yorker

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 20:33:24 UTC 2014

Jay quotes someone at the Watergate hearing in DC: "Mr. ____, who thought
you up?"

Yup... remember that.  41 years ago... wow... a 'biblical generation - who'd
a thunk we could be back there and worse 'so soon'.... guess I'm just
*really* getting old <g>
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi