[Magdalen] gas prices?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:33:52 UTC 2014

I read today that Saudi Arabia is apparently flooding the market
enough to make prices go down significantly, so that those militants
who have taken over Iraq oilfields will not get as much money as they
had hoped. I thought this was usually classed as cutting off one's
nose to spite one's face.
Regards
Lesley de Voil