[Magdalen] gas prices?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 02:42:21 UTC 2014

Oh for catsake. Some of us just have to get from one place to another and
have no other way of doing so than by automobile. For one reason or another
we cannot simply pick up and move to a place where everything is within
walking distance or accessible by mass transit because such mass transit
does not exist, and we really don't appreciate your snarkiness about it.