[Magdalen] gas prices?

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:46:41 UTC 2014

Yes, we obviously need to get going with developing a great mass transit
system, but in the meantime it does not good for those who happen to be in
environs where a car isn't needed to act as if they were all that.

I am sure a lot of folks agree with me that they would love it if they
could travel where they needed to go without using a car, but do try to
remember that we who must use cars did not ask for things to be this way.
Pleas stop acting as if it were our fault.  If that's not clear....

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente