[Magdalen] Safely arrived

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 23 12:23:28 UTC 2014

Joe,

Sorry to have missed you but, as Jim said, I wanted to keep this a low-key visit to take account of Marcy.  I am flying out from Atlanta the evening of 6 November.  I know that is a work day for you but if I bestir myself I should be able to make it up from Albany before you have to start work if you would like to meet for a bite and a chat then.  That would leave me plenty of time to get the car back and get to the airport before I can drop my bag ready to fly at 9 p.m.

Roger