[Magdalen] gas prices?

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:22:52 UTC 2014

When gas prices go down we spend less. We don't drive more. We have no
public transportation here on the Blue Ridge.

I wish I could afford a geothermal and solar system.  However we already
have a propane furnace and electric water heater.  Our dishwasher and range
and refrigerator are also electric as is our television and our computers.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8