[Magdalen] gas prices?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 19:12:44 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/23/2014 2:26:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

com The  WiseWay pellet stove is
basically a wood stove that burns the same pellets  as pellet stoves, but
has a unique gravity feed system that eliminates the  mechanical and
electrical necessities. As far as we know, we'll  >>>

Here in the anthracite coal region, there are places that allow for
a "dig it yourself" service which serves up (admittedly fossil) fuel
for much less.

My wood stove which I use only during the extreme cold snaps, is
fitted to burn anthracite, too, but I've not tried it myself.

David Strang.