[Magdalen] gas prices?

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 23 22:26:44 UTC 2014

The advantage of wood is that it is a renewable source of energy.  Grow more trees and the leaves transpire, absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.  That is why, over time, they are asically carbon neutral.  In the short term they absorb carbon from the atmosphere and it is only that carbon that is released when the wood is burnt,  That is a biology lesson rather than a chemistry one.

Roger