[Magdalen] Weekend travelling prayer.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 24 03:38:59 UTC 2014

Tomorrow around 3:00 pm Ev and I hit the road to Martinez, CA, about 2 hours away.  In Martinez is my oldest and dearest friend, name of Juan.  This time around, both his kids are away at college/grad school, and his wife is in So Cal at a conference.  So, just us three guys, and an elderly dog name of Gwenyvere.  It's as close to a vacation as I'm able to manage these days.  And I really need it.  I just wish I was happier.  Prayers requested, and thanked for in advance.