[Magdalen] Weekend travelling prayer.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 03:53:22 UTC 2014

may the Just-us-guys bunch have a great weekend and may your troubles be
forgotten for a while

prayers for safe travel
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi