[Magdalen] gas prices?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 24 12:51:59 UTC 2014

David writes:

>I had paid the minimal fee, and ended the relationship with  these
>architects.  They were not happy.  I was not happy.  I  discontinued
>any thought of a new energy efficient home.

Our new condo has no windows in the Livingroom/Kitchen, but there's a good-sized
skylight. We discovered on hot days that it acts like the windows on a closed
automobile, making lots of heat from the sun. I'll be interested to see how this
works out in winter. We have not yet cone below 67 degrees without any heat
turned on, despite nights in the 30s-40s-50s so far.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie