[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:04:14 UTC 2014

A quick look suggests that in Virginia, you can only renew online every
other renewal cycle, though that still leaves a photo until it's about 15
years old. And, the only age-related restriction is that one may not renew
online if one is 80 years or older. There is a list of other reasons why
they can require you to renew at the DMV instead of online.

Personally, I've always had to go to the DMV, because my permission to be
in the US was only temporary or conditional. I think that the last time, I
had my full green card, but who knows what the policies will be in the year
2020, when I next renew. Though, of course, I suspect I'll be at the DMV
before that, with a legal name change.

Kristin