[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 16:42:52 UTC 2014

I've been renewing online in Mass., but shortly (once I get more mobile)
I'll be transferring it to Vermont, where I'll have to do it all over again.
And now for an "enhanced" license, so I can go across the border to Quebec
without a passport. Thank you *so much*. Dept. of Homeland Security.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com