[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 16:21:12 UTC 2014

In TX one can renew once online (formerly via mail), so in essence every
other time, one does not have to show up.  I think this may be my showing up
year as I in essence renewed online the year I went on to change my address
('08) and was mailed a 'new' license.  I 'expire' next month.  I also think
TX has an age limit to renewing without being in the DMV.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi