[Magdalen] gas prices?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 16:37:01 UTC 2014

What's clear is reducing one's carbon footprint in the way Jim does it is A
Good and Wonderful Thing, while doing other things to reduce one's carbon
footprint are basically useless. Thus, living in a city and not owning a car
are fantastic ways to reduce your carbon footprint, whereas heating with
wood, getting electricity from renewable sources, not using a dryer to dry
your clothes, growing your own food, etc., don't really matter.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com