[Magdalen] wildlife and not-so-wildlife report

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:48:48 UTC 2014

Yes, nothing is quite as joyful as joy!

We have a number of deer in our yard.  A special treat are the fawns,
especially when they are obviously out with mom for the first few times.
They will frolic, sometimes two or more together, and sometimes they even
get mom involved for a moment or two.

Pure joy.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente