[Magdalen] Designated Hitter

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:15:45 UTC 2014

Meh.  Advertisers influence how people like to see their sports. ;=)

Just speculating on why the designated hitler -- er, hitter -- might have
been instituted.

I really don't give pschitt one way or the other.

http://www.parislogue.com/travel-tips/swearing-in-french-pschitt-never-sounded-so-sweet.html

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente