[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 19:56:27 UTC 2014

My long time phone number in Houston, a land line, was often mistaken for a
fax for who knows who... it would ring and ring at odd hours of the night
and then when we tried calling it back one night at 3am, the sound, upon
answering, was that hum noise associated with a fax on the other end...
never figured it out until someone called once asking if we were *ABC
whomever*  and that they had been trying to fax us.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi