[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 20:04:41 UTC 2014

people collecting debts will go to ANY lengths...

recently someone called me and their intro had me concerned that my son had
been in an accident and was in the hospital: "is this Lynn R... , and is
your son named Nathan... you are listed as his emergency contact..." Upon
further questioning, I became aware that something was 'not right' and
finally she ended the conversation by telling me that it was extremely
urgent for my son to call her... still giving me no info.  I called my son
who was familiar  with this caller, she was repping  a creditor with a
several-times-sold collection issue.

They are ruthless... one guy called me many years ago, also about my son and
began to threaten me... he had already given me his name and company name. I
later looked it up... the website indicated a seemingly large company and
office building up in the New England areas some where.  Upon further
research, I found out the real company address was a PO Box address and the
website link was all phony baloney.  After that I feigned not being in touch
with said son and finally the calls stopped, until the one above which was
only in August.  I fear "they" have my number now.  I wonder where this
industrious person got my number as an emergency contact (or who violated my
privacy by providing it)?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi