[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:21:15 UTC 2014

Twelve thousand people live in our zip code. Two of us have the
same surname. She got in some difficulties with a time share
and also her American Express card. I've never had an American
Express card (I object to their business practices).

American Express called me between five or seven times a day
for months. When I told them they had the wrong number:

Are you her sister?

and

If you're not her, what's your social security number?

and

Do you know where she lives? Would you slip a note under
her door for us?

Awful company, awful collection agency, too.
-M

On Friday, October 24, 2014, Lynn Ronkainen <ichthys89 at comcast.net>
>only in August.  I fear "they" have my number now.  I wonder where this
industrious person got my number as an emergency contact (or who violated
my privacy

NB: Intellius lists relatives.
-M