[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 20:38:32 UTC 2014

I would swear they always assume that "we" are telling lies all along, and
if they ask enough questions they'll trip us up!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi