[Magdalen] Games with bills

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:59:13 UTC 2014

I have had instances where I had questions about a claim and called, and
after a little chattering back and forth, they resolve the matter, letting
me go with no charge.  I think they deliberately try to lowball us,
figuring a lot of people will just gripe and whine to their friends, but
they'll pay, and so the company gets to keep that.  I try to keep
everything nice and polite, so that if there's any wiggle room, they might
be inclined to give this nice guy (they don't know me, after all,
remember!) a break.

You may be able to talk them down.

Or not.  Who knows?  In any case, Good Luck!

I do not think that talking to them will cause your price to go up. They
are already charging as much as they think they can.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente