[Magdalen] gas prices?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 25 20:26:09 UTC 2014

From: Lynn Ronkainen

>now the polluters pollute heavily while making products that do the same. One
>can be eliminated, the other can only be modified.

I think the automaker's concern for the Millenials disdain for their product
proves this untrue.

If one don’t know (or care) what these guys make that;s causing all the
pollution,that's certainly a big part of the problem. Few, save the older
lefties will pay any attention whatsoever to people who do corporate-bashing for
the sake of corporate bashing. But they will think about products they use, kike
millenials and automobiles.

Cheers,
Jim