[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 22:46:29 UTC 2014

My mother had the sense to give up driving when she saw that she wasn't
driving well. My father, stubborn character that he was (to the end,
dementia and all!), kept right on driving until the day he drove to the
neighborhood bookstore and couldn't remember how he got there. That was the
evening I got the call (in Richmond) from the police that they were on
their way to the ER with him because they thought he'd had a stroke. I was
able to assure them that no, he had dementia, and we hadn't been able to
get his car keys away from him. That set the wheels in motion, slowly at
first, for help to arrive. It took a LONG time to get everything together
because he was so resistant, assuring everyone that he was just fine, thank
you, and no, he didn't need anything. My mother would have been glad of the
assistance long before they got it.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 5:50 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com