[Magdalen] Magdalen] gas prices?

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:41:37 UTC 2014

When we married, my beloved spouse didn't know how to drive.  I took her
out to teach her, and we nearly killed each other.  My mother took her out
and they had a great time. She has done so very well.  She was fearful of
driving, but I shut up for good about how she drove, and she has driven all
over. She still doesn't like to drive that much, but she will do what she
needs to.  I am so proud of her.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente