[Magdalen] Designated Hitter

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Oct 27 23:17:38 UTC 2014

My dear wife, who was a big Phillies fan in her youth, was just going
through old scrapbook last night and came upon several clippings from
Philadelphia papers of that game where Jim Bunning threw a perfect game that
June night in 1964.

OTOH, my mother was always a big Mets fan, even in the days of Marvelous
Marv Throneberry.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com