[Magdalen] Computer woes

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:26:41 UTC 2014

Do bootable backups exist for Windows systems?   I do bootable backups with
SuperDuper! from my Macbook to an external hard drive.  When I had hard
drive failures, I started up from my backup drive and then reversed the
process to restore to the new hard drive.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com