[Magdalen] Computer woes

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:55:11 UTC 2014

I do a complete backup weekly to an external hard drive.

As it turns out, I could not get the recovery disk to do much.

I put the original disk back in (linked to the new HD) - in hopes it would
stay on long enough to do some to the things I needed to get done. I was
hoping to use the recovery disk to write to the second drive. The mouse is
again working.

The map, unfortunately, does not show the new disk, so I am not sure how to
go further.

I was able to restore some of the original drivers.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted