[Magdalen] Snake juice.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 28 06:01:01 UTC 2014

I believe there are restaurants in  Hong Kong where you can eat a snake
dinner--I don't think it is cobra. It is some very large black snake, a
delicacy to some. I was unaware that reptiles were an part of Vietnamese
cuisine until I read your post.

Now I have eaten alligator--a staple of Cajun cuisine. Since I really like
lizards, and had two as pets, they are not part of my diet.

Joe