[Magdalen] Computer Question.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 17:29:56 UTC 2014

all of my recent phones have had a USB cable as Chad has written... one end
fits the phone and the other plugs into computer - instant pop up screen on
computer asking what do I want to do with this device, with drop down
windows for various programs.  I do have a Windows Live Photo gallery which
is my go-to for downloading. It even lets me limit what downloads.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi