[Magdalen] Computer Question.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 18:28:30 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/29/2014 11:59:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ichthys89 at comcast.net writes:

We often  had issues with some students creating amazing 'stories' about
late
papers, plagerization etc...>>>>

I look on with amazement at the computer age at the college (and  perhaps
at the high school) levels.  I am happy I am not having to compete in  this
day and age.  Is it the best student that excels, or is it the student
with the
best computer skills?

I read sometime back about what schools like Harvard have been doing
to catch wholesale plagiarism   It must be a difficult time for  schools
and instructors, especially of courses requiring some sort of essay.

David Strang.