[Magdalen] Jonas Salk happy birthday

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:28:24 UTC 2014

I know that I got a polio shot, though I don't remember the
circumstances--probably at an Army dispensary. And I think I got the sugar
cube with the Sabin vaccine tmy pediatrician's office.
I do remember, however, the polio vaccine clinic they held my first year of
teaching.  It was held on a Saturday at one of the elementary community
schools where I was teaching, and the line stretched out the door.  I think
my job was registering folks or something--I remember that all of us had to
work that clinic.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014