[Magdalen] medical terminology

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:59:07 UTC 2014

Grace, I'm with you.....as little medication as possible and as few tests.
If you think just working in a hospital makes you suspicious of the
"establishment", try being a part of it! Sometimes I think I know too much
about drugs and other things for my own good, and it isn't a case of "a
little knowledge"....I've seen the outcomes and know what I *don't* want.
Right now I'm arguing with my doctor over a medication I don't think I need
since the problem that caused what I'm supposedly taking it for was
corrected during surgery two years ago. My plan is to wean myself off it
before going back for my next appointment. I like my doctor but she's very
much "by the book" and frankly I would love to find one who practices
integrative medicine. I'd also like to get S/O away from the one he's
seeing, but that's a whole other story. Both of us are doing a whole lot
better since we've cleaned up our diet. Exercise is another story.