[Magdalen] I vetoed.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 31 16:41:37 UTC 2014

My little election-time wordplay joke.

Today I turn in my vote-by-mail ballot (I live three blocks from the Elections Office, so why waste postage?), via which I did my civic part to keep Uncle Jerry, Gavin, Kamala, and Sam (gov, lt-gov, ag, and local rep), as well as a friend and assoc judge on the superior court, gainfully employed for another relative stint.

Mr Handsfield asked if now the electioneering mail will stop.  I ask, Will the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee quit having Mrs Obama email me telling me how great she thinks I am?  (Ma'am, please, you're a married woman.)