[Magdalen] I vetoed.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:55:15 UTC 2014

Mrs. Obama did a heckuva job shutting down a heckler yesterday.....much
better than Chris Christie! When someone tried to heckle her yesterday
(well, at least I saw it last night on TV), she told that person, "If you
want to yell at me from the crowd, then you have to vote!" It got a huge
laugh, and the person shut up.

Jay, also suffering from e-mail overload