[Magdalen] Shingles.

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:59:36 UTC 2014

My poor daughter at 23 feel like an old person.  She got shingles because
of high stress on her thighs mostly.  She goes to Uni and works at a deli.
It got somewhat better now she got the shooting pains coming back. Now she
has tendinitis in her hand from   repitisious work. The rain doesn't help
the pains in Vancouver.  She dislike taking traditional meds. Prayers are
always nice even
though she not sure she believes. She behaves true to her Christian values.