[Magdalen] I vetoed.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 22:38:29 UTC 2014

Virginia makes it damn near impossible to vote early unless you really are
going to be away on Election Day, which is vastly annoying as far as I'm
concerned. I will be further annoyed when I have to go to my polling place
and run the gauntlet of completely Republican campaign signs nearly to the
door and then when I get my ballot there will be nobody BUT a Republican in
the U. S. House of Representatives box because for some reason the
Democrats couldn't get it together to field a candidate and there isn't
even a fringe candidate running like the Modern Whig guy a free years back.
I can't stand my congresscritter. I already know who I'm writing in as a
protest vote. He always gets at least two write-in votes when there's no
one else running, mine and S/O's.