[Magdalen] [Mgdln] (SPAM: ?) Who is your modern 'saint'?

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:38:35 PDT 2014

Oh, yes! You can hear the. Great Singer on Youtube singing "Joe Hill"

Joe was an organizer for labor when it could, and DID, get people killed
and ruined.

People such as he were willing to take just incredible risks to change the
world.

If Nnicholas Romanov and family can be considered for sainthood, then
surely Joe Hill.

--
James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente