[Magdalen] [Mgdln] (SPAM: ?) Who is your modern 'saint'?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:42:33 PDT 2014

I'm unfamiliar with many of our American choices. Glad they're taking another look at Holy Women, a Holy Men. At the very least, they need to add a pronunciation guide.

I am familiar with Alexander Crummell, but how is is surname pronounced? I've heard about four different renditions.

Sent from my iPad