[Magdalen] [Mgdln] (SPAM: ?) Who is your modern 'saint'?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:51:11 PDT 2014

We have an informal Eucharist/healing service on Wednesdays, and I always check Holy Women, Holy Men to see if it's a day of commemoration or the Eve of one. I use those Propers and then talk about the person or read the bio in lieu of a homily. People really like that, and they--and I--have learned some very interesting things.