[Magdalen] Keeping fit when old

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 9 19:56:13 PDT 2014

For various reasons, aside from renting from Enterprise I had  not owned a
car form June 2013 until June 2014.
I will walk to the garbage dump in our complex a little over a block, for
the same reason.Some people have offered to take the garbage in their car
or take the garbage for me. When I was still without a car I would accept
especially if I had more than one bag, but now I don't because the exercise
is good That is another advantage of working at the IRS. It's a good block
walk from the car to the building and back and there is a lot of indoor
walking  to get from our cubicles to the cafeteria etc. Now there are no
concessionaires for pasty inside our complex, but there are inside the IRS
building.

I thought of Zip Car but I'd have to go too far to get one. I would have to
take Marta to get to the closest Zipcar facility;
so I never signed up but thought of it often. where you live in Edgewater
it would be much simpler. CTA is far superior to MARTA ( I never thought
I'd way the CTA was superior to anything but life changes...

Joe