[Magdalen] An Independent Scotland?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 12 10:58:02 PDT 2014

How would the separation of Scotland from the UK affect the monarchy. Would
they still be part of the Commonwealth

Would they try to restore the House of Stuart?  I've read that the Duke of
Albany would be the closest living heir. The Stuart dynasty died with the
repose Henry IX Cardinal York in 1809. He left the treasures of the family
to the Hanover rival, but signed the will Henricus IX rex