[Magdalen] An Independent Scotland?

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:07:40 PDT 2014

I think you failed to read my post.  I asked if there were any Scots on
this list, etc.  I did not mention people of Scottish descent.  I would
have thought it would be rather obvious from my post that I was writing of
people who, being actual citizens of Scotland, can competently discuss the
feelings Scots have on these issues.

While my Ashkenazi roots are a never-ending fascination for me (yes, I am
related to *him*. I'm also, after a fashion, a direct descendent of Rashi.
But I digress), that is not relevant to this topic.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente