[Magdalen] Prayer request update.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 12 19:21:14 PDT 2014

Things are a TINY bit better with Mom, only because I shot off my 2.49 cents, to which she responded like I hadn't said anything of value, and my closing response is ... silence.  You got the last word, Mom.  Yay, you.

I feel a lot better at getting better at not needing to rip and tear to the bitter end, only to have others exercise the "last word" privilege on me because I end up getting ignored in the end.  It's good to be on the Front End of such a thing for a change.

Pat on back.  (And thanks for prayers.)

Sent from my cOmputer