[Magdalen] Film puke.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 21:20:42 PDT 2014

I think that came out over 10 years ago... can't believe there's been a
remake...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”