[Magdalen] Film puke.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:22:32 PDT 2014

I watched exactly 2/3 of the first episode of Blacklist. When they started
disemboweling someone I decided it was not for me and forswore any further
watching thereof. I can do just fine without that sort of violence.

We generally don't watch series because we end up missing episodes for one
reason or another. We started Heroes once upon a time. Likewise Warehouse
13, which I really liked. I couldn't even keep up with Downton Abbey, but
at least that's available on Amazon Prime. I am making it a point to keep
up with Outlander, though; thank goodness it's rebroadcast a couple of
times during the week!