[Magdalen] Film puke.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 16 10:24:56 PDT 2014

The main reason I'm so sensitive to "Rapture-oriented" stories is because I was raised on such shit in church.  As a youth, I was subjected to more than can surely be considered mentally healthy of films showing people disappearing into nothing with friends and loved ones left to wonder what the hell happened.  The one that sticks with me most is one showing a fellow singing on the Tonight Show and evaporating right there in front of the camera with his microphone clunking on the stage where he'd been, stagehand running out with a crazed, bewildered look on his face.  For just the right kind of mindset, that's the stuff of nightmares.

Sent from my cOmputer