[Magdalen] Film puke.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:45:40 PDT 2014

OK. I've seen the ad now and read a review in Variety
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/nicolas-cages-christian-drama-left-behind-set-for-oct-3-release-exclusive-1201149715/

Truthfully, I'd never heard of the books or previous movies until now. I'm
simply not part of that world and never have been.

I thought everyone in the TV series was insane and missed the religious
significance, if any. I kept wondering where it was headed, I should have
stopped wondering after the first episode.

--
Allan Carr