[Magdalen] Film puke.

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:58:44 PDT 2014

We'll observe to each other that some film like Brunnhilde Breaks Brooklyn
sounds like a must-see, and we'll agree to think about it.

"Think we ought to see that Brunnhilde film?"

"Uh, I think it was three months ago."

"Oh. .  .     Well, I guess we'll catch it when it comes around on the TV."

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente